Re: New Monitoring Service

On 5/2/2020 3:28 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> Ya know -------
>
> After that last post of mine the thought occurred to me of the three of us sitting in rocking chairs out on the front porch, each with a 3 day growth of beard, feet up on the railing, a cup of cocoa and we're all just complaining the hell out of everything.
>
> HEH HEH HEH ---- Yessiree ---- dag nab it !

I totally agree with all of that except for the beard thing.
Never had one, don't know what it is like to have one.
I have said in the past that if I found a bottle with a Genie
inside and he granted me 3 wishes.  The first would be
"I would like to have a full beard for just a month."

Just want to the experience and then I am good!!!

As for the other things on the porch I would guess the stories
and complaints would be rather fun!!

Yup, you betcha!!