New Monitoring Service

Can the group recommend a monitoring service for a Ademco Lynxr panel
that has been working fine for many years? My service provider is going
out of business at the end of June 2020 and I need to sync up with
another service. I am currently paying 14.95 per month to monitor my
system, which has about 24 zones.