Re: New Monitoring Service

On 5/1/2020 7:13 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/1/2020 8:45 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> On 5/1/2020 4:06 PM, Jack wrote:
>>  > Can the group recommend a monitoring service for a Ademco Lynxr panel
>>  > that has been working fine for many years? My service provider is
>> going
>>  > out of business at the end of June 2020 and I need to sync up with
>>  > another service. I am currently paying 14.95 per month to monitor my
>>  > system, which has about 24 zones.
>>  >
>>
>> Call all your local companies and pick one.  Really.  I would
>> personally not choose one with that is a dealer for a big national,
>> but that's really up to you.
>>

> DITTO on that!!!!

Of course this reminds me a little of some custom mold customers I get.
"Will you make custom molds for me?  I used to have a guy that made them
really really cheap."

"What do you mean used to?  If he does it really cheap why don't you
keep using him?"

"Oh he doesn't return my emails or my calls any more."

"Ever consider he's tired of doing work for really really cheap for you,
and maybe he is taking other work that allows him to make a living?"

CLICK!