Re: KXTA824 x 2

On 3/11/2020 10:21 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 3/11/2020 6:39 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> I've got a couple KXTA824 Panasonic KSUs if any of you guys still have
>> any use for a great old analog key system.  One was new/old stock as a
>> backup for my customers I bought from another dealer to have as a
>> spare (no box), and the other was from my wife's office.  It was fully
>> functional when I took it down, and has some expansion cards.
>>
>> Both of them have sat on the floor for years in the communications
>> closet in my office.  I was going to install one at one point as a
>> demo unit to integrate with access control, door stations, and more,
>> but never got around to it before I got out of contracting.
>>
>> Pay shipping and make it worth my time to put them in a box (or two)
>> and they are yours along with any phones I find on the shelf in the
>> warehouse.  No promises about phones.  I threw away thousands of
>> dollars in new and refurbed phones when I closed the cotnracting
>> business in favor of full time mach9ining.

>> I just took a quick look on the shelf and found a 7030, a 7750, 3
>> 7731B, and a Panasonic proprietary cordless that I am sure needs new
>> batteries along with a 3 line call ID board.  4 phones and the card
>> look like the boxes have never been opened.  One looks like it was
>> never assembled, but the box is all tore up.  Another has a tore up
>> box, but is probably new also.  I didn't see any of the used phones I
>> took out of my wife's office.  I may have thrown them all away years
>> ago or they might be on the very top shelf (12' up).  Probably gone.
>> I do not think the 7030 works with the 824.  Only with the older 616.
>> Meh!  Its been a few years since I worked on any phone systems.
>>
>> Don't jerk me around or waste my time.  If you want them or think you
>> might want them get them NOW.  If not they will go in the dumpster on
>> a random day in the next couple weeks.  Probably first thing in the
>> morning right before the trash truck picks up.
>>
>> I don't really care about them, but I could use more space in the shop
>> and I am getting rid of stuff again.
>>
>> Same goes for a Freedom64 panel (new), P1664 (new, but I stole the
>> keypad out of the box), and 6 used P800/801 panels that were pulled
>> working from a small chain of gas stations when they changed owners
>> (all working some years ago).  I think they were all 801, but there
>> might have been an 800 in there.   Want them make me an offer that
>> includes shipping and my time to pack and ship them.  Don't hold out
>> as "Bob will have them when I need them," because I will not.  If
>> nobody wants them enough to get them NOW they will go in the dumpster
>> with the phone systems.
>>
>> The asshole who says, "Well, just give them to me for free if you are
>> going to throw them away anyway," YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THEM. I've
>> already wasted more of my time posting this message than it would have
>> taken me to just walk it all out to the dumpster.
>>
>> P.S.  I could use a couple Napco RP1CAe2 keypads or the fancier one
> [...]

hi Bob,

You can take my name off the list of possible recipients for your
New/Old stuff.  I don't want you to be holding off waiting for me
to respond to your generous offer.

Hope all goes well with your placement of said stuff either in a
shipping box or a dumpster.

BTW Don't let Gunner get under your skin.
That boy has multiple other issues.

Have a better day.

Les