Re: ASA Future Discussion or Something Else??

On 6/19/2020 1:23 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> I just don't get much of a chance to participate because I think that most of the responders have nothing else to do all day but respond to the posts in this forum. It's no sooner than someone asks a question and there are three or four responders that never give anyone else a chance to respond. I only get to look at it once a day and by that time all the questions are answered. But ------ it IS interesting to review what's going on. Once in a great while, I'll get an opportunity to inject a reply, but not often.
>
> https://www.doityourself.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618536

Jim,

I was out of town for two days.  Trying to catch up.
Very slow at doing so!!!

I checked out the DIY site.  This is a site that I would just read from
time to time and try and resist answering or contributing.  It would be
very time consuming as was another I was involved with years ago.

If I somehow had nothing to do but sit at my computer and read and type

I did notice that some respond to a question just to respond.
Regardless of the fact that what they said was they don't know
anything about the question.  LOL.

Thanks for the link.  I did register just so that I could receive
a notification of an answer to a particular question of interest.

BTW the trip to the Grand Canyon may have a lot of merit.  :-)

Later,

Les