Re: Modem to complete Contact ID protocol

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 4:11:35 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

> > And for a long time I had my eye on the "lady down the street" that you=
 mentioned .... but now she's the one with the Monmouth ass.
> >=20
>=20
> LOL  Maybe the "lady down the street" is the absolute best cook!!  :-)

Ya know? I was just thinking ---- as I was going to respond to you ----=20
that lately every thread just seems to deteriorate from technical messages =
down to frivolous inanities. And I think I'm the instigator.
=20
On the other hand, with so few participants in the group now days, I fear t=
hat the lack of posts just might prove to be it's demise. Some times we'll =
go a whole week with out any posts. Social Media groups have made this venu=
e obsolete, so I don't see any possibility of it ever rising from the ashes=
.=20

I do not participate in ANY of the social media groups save one having to d=
o with my local area so I can keep abreast of local events. But I take a ve=
ry low key placid position and don't make any waves. Mostly just observe an=
d absorb information.=20

Does anyone here participate in any other alarm or technical centric groups=
 that maybe we few remaining mc-crudgeons could migrate to ?=20

My feeling is that we few remaining have a wealth of experience that would =
be nice to pass on to ..... who? someone? anyone? Is there anyone out there=
 who's interested anymore?=20

If anyone is interested in carrying on with this subject maybe the first re=
sponder should start a new thread.=20

Wada ya think?

  =20