Re: Modem to complete Contact ID protocol

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 8:18:13 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

> > And just for the record
> >
> > I too have been given a "kissoff" by a number of people.
> > Jim,
> Interesting choice of words.........  "people".....
>
> That would suggest maybe men, women, children, friends, neighbors,
> X-Wives, lady down the street, guy across town, foreigners, aliens,
>
> Would you care to break that down a bit??  :-)

I can remember a few girls in high school who I pursued to -- no avail.
But .... there were so many girls and so little time ..... (sigh)

and numerous times by my wife through the past 50 years --- (to no avail) :->

I just simply refuse to "pack up and leave"

It's my house too ! ! ! !

And for a long time I had my eye on the "lady down the street" that you mentioned .... but now she's the one with the Monmouth ass.