Re: A few to make you laugh

A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors.
Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass.
The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through
the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?

A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at the door. She
opened the door to see a man whom she had never seen before. He said "oh I'm
sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this was my room." He then went down
the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and
phoned security. What made the woman so suspicious of the man?

Which vehicle is spelled the same forwards and backwards?

Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many
children does Mr. Smith have?

from https://riddles.tips/