Re: A few to make you laugh

So my friend Brad and I managed to duck the gendarmes during this time
of social distancing and meet up for a bit of fishing on our local
waters.  We kept our distance in the boat of course.  As we came up to
the bridge at the north end of the reservoir I happened to notice a
funeral procession passing by.  Brad set down his fishing pole, doffed
his hat and stood there with his head down in silent prayer until the
procession had passed.  I was amazed.  I've never seen anything like a
sign of piety out of Brad before.  I had to say something.

"Wow Brad.  I had no idea you had so much respect for the dead."

"Yeah.  It was the least I could do.  I was married to that woman for 30
years," he replied.