Re: Old Brinks equipment

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 10:55:58 PM UTC-5, ian112...@xxxxxxxxx wro=
te:
> Yelloh! I'm looking for **very** old brinks equipment, (basically under t=
he 2000 series and under), and before you tell me about how its proprietary=
 yadda, I've got the necessary tools to program, and these aren't even goin=
g to be residentially installed. With that said, does anyone have any old b=
rinks stuff? It will usually be something like DSS or DCU / DTI / Arrowhead=
 / Scantronics

I remember that junk, about the only place you will find those will be on E=
bay