Re: UTC’s Interlogix division to close down by end of 2019

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 6:19:25 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 9/22/2019 12:59 PM, Hogan wrote:
> > Has anyone seen this,
> >=20
> >     "UTC=E2=80=99s Interlogix division, makers of a variety of resident=
ial and commercial security product lines, has notified its employees and d=
ealers that it has begun the process of =E2=80=9Cwinding down=E2=80=9D busi=
ness in the United States and Canada, and will no longer manufacture new pr=
oducts by the end of 2019."
> >=20
> > Hogan
> >=20
>=20
> Yes, I have.  And I read very carefully what products are to go away.
>=20
> The Networx items do not appear to be in the mix.
> I have very happy about that!!  Since it is my panel of choice!!
>=20
> However, it doesn't mean that somebody behind a desk can't decide
> to ruin my day.  Which would not be the first time.
>=20
> Les

The NetworX panels ARE included in the shutdown, they are part of the same =
division as the Simon and Concord