Old Brinks equipment

Yelloh! I'm looking for **very** old brinks equipment, (basically under the=
 2000 series and under), and before you tell me about how its proprietary y=
adda, I've got the necessary tools to program, and these aren't even going =
to be residentially installed. With that said, does anyone have any old bri=
nks stuff? It will usually be something like DSS or DCU / DTI / Arrowhead /=
 Scantronics