Re: RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 3:07:32 AM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:

Well I had a scathing response to you all typed out and decided to erase it.

As you already know what I think of you, it serves no purpose to rub your nose in the crap you exude. You do that well enough on your own.