RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

Hi,

Just thought that this forum with its experience and brain-power, would hav=
e ample ideas and knowledge on available devices to notify customers for LT=
Open, LTClose, and unscheduled openings.

I am aware of central stations that have this service. It is just that cent=
ral stations do not place as high a priority on those signals when actual a=
larms come in. I am looking for this to be a secure, timely, and reliable b=
ackup to a central station for a particular customer on a Honeywell V20P. I=
 would like it to also work on brands such as DSC and Networx, if possible.

After some recent searching, I found that Alarm.com does have that feature =
available on their devices. We presently do not use them and are reluctant =
to start with another service provider. Ipdatatel/Alula is presently our pr=
ovider and does not have that feature yet available. Since the Tip&Ring is =
already in use, that does not leave much avenues open for other communicati=
ons. It may be that Alarm.com is the only option, but I am hoping that I am=
 wrong.

I will be testing the Pager options available on the V20P, but it is made f=
or pagers and not texting or email. I believe that the communication format=
 may not be compatible. I do not hold great confidence in it.

Now, the customer, on top of the live central station LTO/LTC/U-OPEN, alrea=
dy receives automated text & emails whenever the system opens, closes, alar=
ms, and all troubles, but nothing for LTO, LTC, and unscheduled openings. T=
his is the part that I want to make redundant/failure proof with an automat=
ed system.

I guess I believe in Trust & Verify, and NASA's triple redundancy; but I wi=
ll settle for double redundancy.

Your ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Hogan