Locked myself out of Napco gemP1664 panel

So I have a bit of a wonky issue in case a few of you here are Napco experts.
I set up my 1664 and was troubleshooting a weird issue with the sounder and
managed to lock myself out of the system.  All keypads are now showing "out of
system" as if my jumper is set to configuration.  I can access the keypad
configuration menu as well.  But I cannot get the system back to ready state.
What I did that caused this was I had a handful of un-used zones sitting in
Area 2 to avoid the constant "not ready" indication on the keypads.  I also
had the keypads set to Area 1 along with everything that was wired.  Finally
got the other zones installed so I moved them all to Area 1.  I noticed the
keypads still showed a "1" in the corner so I also removed the programming
note for Area 1 in on the keypad configuration (program addresses 1425-1431).
I saw the default for the nib was "-" so I thought the panel assumes a single
area if not specifying anything else.  Wellll... as soon as I hit reset to
back out of programming mode, all the keypads flipped to "out of system" and
the system is in a perpetual state of configuration.

I don't have a PCI-MINI so is there a way to get the system to reset itself to
active?  I've powered it down for a period of several hours but that didn't do
anything.

Thoughts?