Re: NETWORX NOT ARMING

On 8/11/2019 1:18 AM, Hogan wrote:
> Customer has NX4v2 and will not arm with any code, installer code, and keypad buttons. Programming has installer code able to arm/disarm. Master code was reset and still will not work. Upon arriving at premises, keypad is flashing alarms such as in *3 mode. * 7 clears things up, but still will not arm.
>
> It probably is fixable by defaulting back and reprogramming, and then maybe it will revert to the same thing... I know, it's Networx, when it acts up or misbehaves, just power down & everything goes away usually.
>
> Anyone with further input will be appreciated. My guess is some kind of surge, so better just change out the board. Networx has more strange problems than most other brands combined.
>
> Thanks for any further thoughts anyone may have.

Hogan,

Assuming that you have a "Ready to Arm" and a "Active Code", it should
arm.
*3 Shows the last alarm
*4 Is for Test.  Siren will go off.
*5 is the enter new code with Master Code
*6 Sets the authority level.
*7 is the smoke reset, Zone Troubles, and Zone Tampers

Since it is just a NX4.  Default it and reprogram.

Easier than trying to figure out where the program is wrong.

If you are programming with the keypad should be easy enough.

If you can program with DL900 (much better) then you will have the
program for future.  If it goes nuts again, then replace the board
and re-load the program.  Done!!

The Networx line is a very good panel.  If you are not familiar with
it, then it can be challenging.

Good Luck!!

Les