Re: NETWORX NOT ARMING

Well, I actually do know them pretty well since I can get into any Networx =
board even if it's locked out any which way, programming or remote access.

It was actually a version-1 after all. I was not going to take a chance tha=
t I would have to return at a later time again. So, to the trash pile it we=
nt.

I do believe that they copied DSC programming somehow a long time ago. It w=
ould have been nice if adding wireless was also just as easy. It gets me th=
at after powering up, that you still have to get into programming in order =
for the mainboard to find the wireless card. No such thing in DSC. To me, i=
t makes me wonder why they did not take the time to get rid of these quirks=
.

It's an OK system, but my experience says also a bit buggy.=20

Thank you for your input Les.