NETWORX NOT ARMING

Customer has NX4v2 and will not arm with any code, installer code, and keyp=
ad buttons. Programming has installer code able to arm/disarm. Master code =
was reset and still will not work. Upon arriving at premises, keypad is fla=
shing alarms such as in *3 mode. * 7 clears things up, but still will not a=
rm.

It probably is fixable by defaulting back and reprogramming, and then maybe=
 it will revert to the same thing... I know, it's Networx, when it acts up =
or misbehaves, just power down & everything goes away usually.

Anyone with further input will be appreciated. My guess is some kind of sur=
ge, so better just change out the board. Networx has more strange problems =
than most other brands combined.=20

Thanks for any further thoughts anyone may have.
=20