Honeywell Compass

Anybody know how to easily move a compass database from one folder to another on a hard drive. That database utility is one of the most cryptic things i've ever seen, I have no idea what I am doing with it, very comforting,
Why can't I just move the database folder and have the logon point to it?
sheesh, these guys are worse than microsoft