Re: help with Acron alarm system Spartan VI - SP-6

On Sunday, November 1, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Adenco wrote:
> i have programmed several sp-6 controls, what do you want to do? code change?
> or re-program the entire system? it takes a programmer to program the eeprom
> but you can change codes from the keypad. let me know what kind of help you
> need.
>
> james barnes
> denco security lc

Did anyone help solve this person's request ? How do you reset these damn boxes back to factory or the code ? Our contractor apparently managed to trip a dormant alarm that came with the house.

Can anyone help ? and by that i mean help ? i don't need anyone try to sell me on other crapy alarm systems here .  I have downloaded the manual but its unclear how to reset the code.