Re: Radioncs 9112 lockcode

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 1:38:04 PM UTC-5, mike wrote:
> replying to Logan, mike wrote:
> There is a back door LOCKOUT code for all BOSCH Radionics panels this cod=
e is
> only on the  firmware chip on the board it took me 20 years to figure out=
 how
> this code works it is a back door code they can only be used if the panel=
 is
> completely dead (CALL FOR SERVICE) on the keypad I have this code now obt=
ained
> by reading the firmware chip programming mounts of looking at thousands o=
> pages of numbers.
>=20
> P. S there is no way to default a Radionics panel=20
>=20
> --=20
> posted via
> http://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/radioncs-9112-lockcode=
-22845-.htm=20
> using  Cabling-Design's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
> alt.security.alarms and other  telecom  groups

Sure there is.

You take it off the wall and throw it in the garbage can.

There!    Defaulted ....... and never to arise again.

It was always my opinion that the sole purpose of any company that used Rad=
ionics equipment was precisely for the purpose of locking in their customer=
s and keeping out other alarm companies from taking over their customers. A=
nd ..... that this ultimately led to those companies decline.=20

If you don't have customers because they "want" to be your customers ......=
. If your customers are "captured"  ...... it ultimately leads to you and y=
our employees thinking that there is no reason to give the best of service.=
 It's just human nature. If a company doesn't "have" to give good service b=
ecause they can't leave you anyway then..... you wont. If you have to give =
good service or they'll leave you ..... you will. (Well, at least "most" co=
mpanies will.=20

Lockouts may work for awhile but when a problem occurs and your customers e=
ventually figure that out that they don't have a choice .... at the first o=
pportunity they will leave you.