Then and Now

In 1995 I bought a PentaScanner+ and Super Injector for a little over $5000.

The day before yesterday I used it on a job to test some cable drops.  (Mine
is getting old, the display is faint, and the case on the PentaScanner is
cracked)

Yesterday I bought two sets off Ebay for $120 each.

Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff
http://www.cncmolds.com

* QUOTES ONLY GOOD FOR TENS DAYS.
** ANY CHANGES IN VALIDATES QUOTE.
*** ESTIMATES OR BALLPARKS ARE NOT QUOTES.

Hobbies:
Honesty in Airguns
http://www.allairgunners.com

Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River