Re: sparkrite AT80 Alarm

On Sunday, 1 August 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, Paul  wrote:
> Hi there
>     I have aquired a sparkrite AT80 car alarm. The alarm is very old but
> looks as if it will work, can any one tell me the wiring connections? . On
> the main control unit there are terminals labeled A to N of which i have no
> idear what to connect them to. Any help would be great.
>
> Pauls M

Hi Paul,
I was clearing out my paperwork from my filing cabinet and found a hand written list for the Sparkrite AT80 car alarm, but I think you will need to feed it off a relay as in [C]and [D], hope it helps:

[A],[B] = arming check.
[C],[D] = Horn output(normally open relay contacts).
[E] = Headlamp output(switched to 12v).
[F],[G] = Battery Positive (+ terminal).
[H] = Door, Bonnet and Boot micro switches.
[I] = Accessories loop (thread wire through acc's like radio, sat nav and terminate end of wire to earth).
[J],[K] = Earth (battery -).
[L] ignition feed +
[M],[N] = ignition disable.
NOTE, if [I] is not used, it must be connected to [K] battery negative tab.