Re: Radioncs 9112 lockcode

replying to Logan, mike wrote:
There is a back door LOCKOUT code for all BOSCH Radionics panels this code is
only on the  firmware chip on the board it took me 20 years to figure out how
this code works it is a back door code they can only be used if the panel is
completely dead (CALL FOR SERVICE) on the keypad I have this code now obtained
by reading the firmware chip programming mounts of looking at thousands of
pages of numbers.

P. S there is no way to default a Radionics panel