Re: NX unlocker

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 3:39:51 PM UTC-5, E DAWSON wrote:
> "John R. Sowden" <jsowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> >I sent an email to their site a few days ago asking for more specifics,=
=20
> >including "who are they?".  No response yet.  I mentioned that I would p=
ut=20
> >the response on the alarm newsgroup.
> >
> > John
>=20
>=20
> NXUNLOCKER.COM
> 12/5/2007
> Panelware LLC
> Jason Outlaw
> 14157 Bishop Woods Road
> Gonzales, LA 70737
> jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 225-573-1048
>=20
> He is not doing anything illegal, nor dangerous; as long as he properly=
=20
> scrutinizes the buying party.
> He is only making it easier for those of you who want to properly take-ov=
er=20
> a Networx panel that was
> left locked out, and which also had the download code changed so that you=
=20
> could not log into it using
> a direct connect. At $99, after 2 boards, you are just about even. His=20
> program is not giving away the
> prior installer code, so those of you who are concerned, you can breathe=
=20
> easier.
>=20
> ...and no, I am not associated in any way with Mr. Outlaw...(though I am=
=20
> sure some of you with have
> a field day with his last name).

I think you ought to go back to Lala land. You're about as na=EFve as brick=
.

Regardless of how the seller vets a buyer, someone, somewhere, somehow is g=
oing to use of a ready made product like this for a bad purpose. If it wasn=
't available it couldn't be used. It's just a money grab to make the most o=
ut of it regardless of any nefarious events that could occur. Obviously eth=
ics no longer has any meaning. So ..... what the fuck ..... anything goes. =
=20

Can I do anything about it? No. Do I have to like it? No. Do I have to agre=
e with a wishy washy bleeding heart like you who condones it? No.=20

Take a long walk off a short pier.