Re: NX unlocker

"John R. Sowden" <jsowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:naqaao$mbi$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I sent an email to their site a few days ago asking for more specifics,
>including "who are they?".  No response yet.  I mentioned that I would put
>the response on the alarm newsgroup.
>
> John

NXUNLOCKER.COM
12/5/2007
Panelware LLC
Jason Outlaw
14157 Bishop Woods Road
Gonzales, LA 70737
jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
225-573-1048

He is not doing anything illegal, nor dangerous; as long as he properly
scrutinizes the buying party.
He is only making it easier for those of you who want to properly take-over
a Networx panel that was
left locked out, and which also had the download code changed so that you
could not log into it using
a direct connect. At $99, after 2 boards, you are just about even. His
program is not giving away the
prior installer code, so those of you who are concerned, you can breathe
easier.

...and no, I am not associated in any way with Mr. Outlaw...(though I am
sure some of you with have
a field day with his last name).