Re: Burglar Alarm Face book group

On 9/27/2015 4:09 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

> My dad actually taught me how to listen to an engine like that.
>
>> BTW nice slip in of the https://www.facebook.com/CNCMOLDSNSTUFF
>
> Thank you.  LOL.

Yea me too, but with all that learning does not help me any more
since I lost high frequency sounds due to little guns,
big guns and much bigger guns, model airplanes, etc. and
working in noisy manufacturing for far too many years.

Oh you say, I should have been wearing hearing protection????????
Say what???
Never heard of it!!!

Les