Re: AZROC - Not My Favorite Agency

I know that they say that in Arizona that it is very hot. I have never been
there.
Then, the next thing that they say is that it is a 'dry heat', as if that
makes a difference.

I think that the "dry heat' has gotten to those folks in your government who
come up with these absurd
requirements that you mentioned. I have licenses in 2 southeast states and I
have nothing of those
moronic stupidities. I just pay the license fee every 2 years and I am done.

If you are adventurous, and are able, maybe it's time to go to a less 'dry
heat' state with a lot less regulations.
Maybe more humidity is better for the brain?
Just a thought.

I have got enough troubles and agravations just driving around having to
deal with folks who are more absorbed with paying attention to their phones
and texting than paying attention to the light that turned green 30 seconds
ago. I have a horn on my van and I get to use it a lot...a lot.

I am looking for a way to be able to honk the guy or gal that's 3 or 4 cars
ahead of me because the 1st and 2nd cars are somehow afraid to use their
horn. It is not against the law to use your horn if someone is distracted.
Just came back today from one of our customers who is a sheriff and he says
he uses his horn a lot too. If he says it is not against the law, boy
lookout world, I am going to upgrade my horn system for sure.

..........................It's the small things in life that bring such
satisfaction when you get older!...........................