Re: AZROC - Not My Favorite Agency

"E DAWSON" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:88527$557ba26c$adbb4e95$9638@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I know that they say that in Arizona that it is very hot. I have never
> been there.
> Then, the next thing that they say is that it is a 'dry heat', as if that
> makes a difference.
>
> I think that the "dry heat' has gotten to those folks in your government
> who come up with these absurd
> requirements that you mentioned. I have licenses in 2 southeast states and
> I have nothing of those
> moronic stupidities. I just pay the license fee every 2 years and I am
> done.
>
> If you are adventurous, and are able, maybe it's time to go to a less 'dry
> heat' state with a lot less regulations.
> Maybe more humidity is better for the brain?
> Just a thought.

I could certainly go somewhere else and start another company, but my
customers have been with me for a very long time.  My first alarm customer
is still a customer of mine.  I would have a hard time abandoning them.  I
am however spending more of my time in the machine shop and less of my time
in the alarm office.