Re: Passing of mike sandman

"NickMark"  wrote in message
news:26dfdd22-d00d-4226-a56d-495fed0a288f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remembering Mike Sandman
--------------------

Hello,

As subscribers to Mike's monthly tech tips, it's with deep regret that I
must inform you that Mike Sandman passed away on July 3rd in a plane crash
near Bartlett Illinois.

Mike thoroughly enjoyed writing these tech tip emails and helping people
troubleshoot difficult to solve phone and network problems. He was
unquestionably one of the most knowledgeable phone men out there.

Mike also enjoyed learning from you all through your responses and comments
amazed by the positive response and encouraged by your continued support.

I met Mike about 16 years ago when I interviewed for a computer programming
job at Mike Sandman Enterprises. I was 19 with no work experience but he
gave me a shot and I learned more from him in my first year there than I
would have in 4 years of college. I later moved on to start my own
programming company but have continued to work with Mike to help him
maintain his software and websites, and send out these monthly emails.

Mike's family, friends and employees are currently working to determine the
future of the business, which will be closed for the time being pending the
funeral service and to allow time for grieving. I'm hopeful that they will
be able to resume business soon and have offered to help in any way I can.

In the meantime I'd encourage you all to visit (or revisit) the Telco
Powered Products page at sandman.com. The page really personifies Mike -
knowledgeable, creative and hilarious. Also be sure to review the telephone
history page which is loaded with great content about the history of the
telephone that you won't find anywhere else.

As more develops with the business, we'll be in touch. If you have any words
of support or memories that you'd like to share with Mike's family, friends
and employees please feel free to reply to this email and I'll make sure it
reaches them.

Sincerely,

Chuck Hall
(on behalf of Mike Sandman Enterprises)

Many thanks for the update...

Sandman was the "go to"  guy for phone problems..

He will be missed.....

RTS

---