Re: What Brand / Model DVRs ??

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 7:56:15 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

> > It'll be awhile maybe August.
> >
> > Unfortunately I've got to line up someone for help. Big house two story=
 and snaking in a number of insulated walls. I need someone to put their ey=
e up to the drilled hole and look for the snake and I'll need someone to ye=
ll at too.

>=20
> LOL I have one of them as well on a as need basis.  I know he is lying=20
> when he says he "loves attics."
>=20
> He has is own business doing awnings, sadly he has been very busy=20
> lately, so I have had to resort to others.
>=20
> We do 'git-r-dun".
>=20
> Make sure you find the right guy.  Have had some in the past that once=20
> they hooked the string from the other side said;
> "I got it!! Now what??" .................
> "pull it!!" ..................
> "You want MEee to pull it??"
> "Well I can't pull the string, I already have it all on my end."
>=20
> It was a very L-O-N-G day.

Reminds me of a guy I once hired. I put him at the other end of where I was=
 trying to get a snake to. I guess I must have said something like " You st=
ay here, I'm going to go on the other end and try to get the snake through.

So, I go to the other end and maneuver the snake a few times. I don't hear =
from him. So I keep trying. Nothing from the other end. I keep trying. Noth=
ing. Finally after numerous tries I go to the other end and the snake is st=
icking out of the hole. I said ..... Why didn't you tell me it was through?=
 He say's OH, I thought you knew! It's been going in and out of the hole.  =
 Agggggggghhhh!