Re: What Brand / Model DVRs ??

> It'll be awhile maybe August.
>
> Unfortunately I've got to line up someone for help. Big house two story and snaking in a number of insulated walls. I need someone to put their eye up to the drilled hole and look for the snake and I'll need someone to yell at too.

LOL I have one of them as well on a as need basis.  I know he is lying
when he says he "loves attics."

He has is own business doing awnings, sadly he has been very busy
lately, so I have had to resort to others.

We do 'git-r-dun".

Make sure you find the right guy.  Have had some in the past that once
they hooked the string from the other side said;
"I got it!! Now what??" .................
"You want MEee to pull it??"
"Well I can't pull the string, I already have it all on my end."

It was a very L-O-N-G day.