Re: Passing of mike sandman

I haven't gotten much from Mike the last few years, but I bought products
from him 25 years ago.  Speaker line testers, butt sets, hand tools, and
stuff that was just hard to find anywhere else.  I was cleaning up in the
warehouse the other day and ran across a couple of his old videos on trouble
shooting even.  On VHS.  LOL.  I learned a lot of little things from him.
Like, "Before throwing a bad cord in the trash ALWAYS CUT IT IN HALF, so the
customer doesn't call you back with the same problem a few hours later
because they dug it out of the trash."  Ok, I had to learn that one the hard
way.  LOL.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047