Re: Looking for Vehicle Advice

So?  You find it?

I recently had a Nissan worked on by a reputable shop.  At certain speeds
the vehicle would develop a vibration after I got it back.  Not as bad as
you describe, but irritating.  I just started disassembling things, and
found the front pivot busing on the swing arm pivot pin was a little worn.
Not enough that you could see a problem visibly or even feel it with
everything connected.  However when the stabilizer link was removed, and the
wheel spindle was unbolted and swing out of the way you could grab the swing
arm and just barely feel it.  New swing arm assembly came with ball joint
and bushings.  Problem solved.