Re: Looking for Vehicle Advice

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 3:26:02 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> So?  You find it?
>=20
> I recently had a Nissan worked on by a reputable shop.  At certain speeds=
=20
> the vehicle would develop a vibration after I got it back.  Not as bad as=
=20
> you describe, but irritating.  I just started disassembling things, and=
=20
> found the front pivot busing on the swing arm pivot pin was a little worn=
.=20
> Not enough that you could see a problem visibly or even feel it with=20
> everything connected.  However when the stabilizer link was removed, and =
the=20
> wheel spindle was unbolted and swing out of the way you could grab the sw=
ing=20
> arm and just barely feel it.  New swing arm assembly came with ball joint=
=20
> and bushings.  Problem solved.

Yeah, it's amazing how much more people could see .... if they would only "=
Look"!

I have this theory that I think they should do a study on .... that cynics =
are better trouble shooters because they're always looking for things that =
are wrong. But , come to think of it, you would have to have someone else c=
orrect the problem because the cynic would believe that it could never be f=
ixed. =20

Oh well .... so much for that theory.