Re: Good wireless home security camera systems?

> OK and thanks. I was hoping people had experiences with them in this
> newsgroup. :)

I have experience "with them" which is why I posted the Google links.

Can you spell PITA??

As was said and repeated go on your own since this newsgroup is
frequented by professional installes or business owners.

Take the advice or read between the lines or just roll the dice.

Good luck in your adventure.