Good wireless home security camera systems?

Hello.

Does anyone know of good wireless (no cabling!) networked home security
camera systems that doesn't require a subscription and phone
home/another company (e.g., clouds on someone else's servers) and want
to record at a big home, hidden. Also, do not want the included wireless
routers like Netgear's Arlo. I just want to add to the current network
setups and have good security.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "I have to sit up with a sick ant." --unknown
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)