Re: Paradox SP4000 on stay arm

On Monday, May 5, 2014 2:29:38 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
> On Sunday, May 4, 2014 8:49:48 AM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>
> > On Friday, April 4, 2014 12:41:12 PM UTC-4, spyros wrote:
>

> > > While programming an SP4000 with instant zones (08) when i arm the system in stay mode the (08) instant zones goes into delay, they have entry delay time.
>

> > > Any idea what am i missing...?
>

> > > tnx in advance
>

> > > Spyros
>

> > Try programming that zone as 24...should fix your problem
>

> Heyyyyy Robert!
>

> Only a month late!

Yeah..yeah...I know. But I don't monitor this newsgroup much anymore. Too busy with the business...regular installs PLUS getting the business ready for my son to take over...incorporation, Trust accounts, independant billing processes etc.
Besides, there's not much that's new on this newsgroup and all the old regulars have either died or left.

What's keeping you here ?