Re: Paradox SP4000 on stay arm

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 2:13:45 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>=20
> Yeah..yeah...I know. But I don't monitor this newsgroup much anymore. Too=
 busy with the business...regular installs PLUS getting the business ready =
for my son to take over...incorporation, Trust accounts, independant billin=
g processes etc.=20
>=20
> Besides, there's not much that's new on this newsgroup and all the old re=
gulars have either died or left.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> What's keeping you here ?

Well ..... I died but I'm too damn stubborn to leave.

However ..... I've found a few other groups (all moderated .... but it seem=
s to work ok) that provide me with an opportunity to ply my knowledge and t=
o learn some new things from ( I KNOW it's hard to believe but ...) from pe=
ople that work with all kinds of large, small and different kinds of system=
s that I have not experienced. It seems that I've captured the Napco produc=
t group guru position. At least I seem to have the answers that others don'=
t. But most of the questions seem to center around DSC and Honeywell. There=
 are lots of other product categories too. It's pretty neat and there's a l=
ibrary of answers regarding just about anything you can think of. You don't=
 have to reveal anything personal about you or your company. Just join in a=
nd answer or ask questions.  .  You can respond to a question and then earm=
ark the subject so that you get a notification of a response by Email when =
someone else replies, so you don't actually have to check every subject ...=
. every day. No "unique personalities" are tolerated.=20

If you would like to investigate, E-Mail me at alarminex (the at sign)follo=
wed by America on line Dot Com=20