Re: Old 2G communicator

"ABLE1" <nospamhere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bNH0v.33922$IN1.20635@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> RTS,
>
> Thanks for the Distributor thought.  Wasn't thinking that way.
>
> I was thinking about eBay actually, just don't know how they will sell.
>
> I guess nothing ventured nothing gained.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Les

Les, Use Ebay's international service.  Don't manage it yourself.  It takes
a load of headache off you.  Once its been delivered to Ebay's
redistribution center you are off the hook as far as delivery.  I do
sometimes personally ship direct international for my CNC mold and parts
making business, but it's a bit of a pain.  More headache than its worth for
what you will recover on a used cellular communicator.  (although USPS has
made it easier to handle online for shipments under $500)  I usually only do
it for custom mold customers.  I do not advertise international shipping.