Re: Old 2G communicator

Bob,

I understand Ebay's International.   Had a guy a while back wanting me to
ship to Spain but when it was all done he lost the bid.
http://pages.ebay.com/internationaltrading/sellertips.html

However, I do not understand your statement "Don't manage it yourself."
How do you do that??  Do you have a link??

Sounds interesting but how??

Thanks,

Les