Re: Old 2G communicator

Les,  contact  some Distributors that have overseas dealers. IE..
south/central America and India/Asia,
As I understand it  those areas are just beginning to use  2G equipment..
They might make you an offer..
or  as the old standby,  put em up on Ebay...

RTS

"ABLE1"  wrote in message

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:08:04 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
>> Hey you's guys.................................
>>

>> Anyone have a clue as to what should be done with the old 2G communicator
>>
>> that have been replaced or upgraded to 4G modules??  What I am referring
>>
>> is the units that have been removed because of an upgrade.   What to do
>> with
>>
>> them??  Are they landfill material or should they be sold to some third
>>
>> world dealer that would love to have them for cheap??
>>

>> I have a few in house that are taking up real estate and would like to
>>
>> relieve said real estate for better junk.
>>

>> Any thoughts would be helpful.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Les
>
> The cell providers have discontinued 2G service in a few areas but
> depending on the area your units will still work fine for a while. We've
> got about 150k 2G units out there still working fine

Thanks Mark,
I understand that they will work.  However, that is not the answer to my
question.
Since I have pulled the SIM's and have no real use for them are they nothing
more than boat anchors OR is there some place that is recycling them or
something??

Thanks,

---