Old 2G communicator

Hey you's guys.................................

Anyone have a clue as to what should be done with the old 2G communicator
that have been replaced or upgraded to 4G modules??  What I am referring to
is the units that have been removed because of an upgrade.   What to do with
them??  Are they landfill material or should they be sold to some third
world dealer that would love to have them for cheap??

I have a few in house that are taking up real estate and would like to
relieve said real estate for better junk.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

Les