Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:18:47 +0000, Danny D'Amico wrote:

> They all told me exactly the same thing. If they told
> me the price, they would be breaking their legal agreement
> with the manufacturer.

And, the funny thing is, after digging a bit, I find out that
the (suggested) price list was right here, all along, on the net!
 http://www.industry.usa.siemens.com/topics/us/en/btus/CommonwealthMA/Documents/bosch-intrusion-ifas-msrp-price-list-3-1-13.xlsx

Sheeesh!  :)