Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:13:04 -0500, krw wrote:

> Why bother quoting it if they can't sell it to you.

My logic in asking would be the same as my friend asking
me how much my cellphone cost. I could still quote the
price even if I had no intention of selling it to him.

They all told me exactly the same thing. If they told
me the price, they would be breaking their legal agreement
with the manufacturer.

So, one thing I've learned here is that Bosch sure knows
how to lock up a market. I'm pretty sure I will have a
source by tomorrow though, as I have a few leads pending
from my phone calls.