Re: Ford Transit Connect? Anyone using them?

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:59:11 AM UTC-7, mleuck wrote:
>=20
> I could be wrong but I don't think the Transit Connect comes with 4WD doe=
s it?

No, it's front wheel drive only.  There's a delusion that maybe Ford will m=
ake a 4WD version.  I doubt it though, as two of the main features are the =
flat floor and the low loading height.  These features don't lend themselve=
s well to drive shafts, and the ground clearance is already bad enough as i=
t is.

- Chris