Re: On a search

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:56:42 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Napco has a rated combination fire burg panel. It does not have a built i=
n GSM radio, but you could use any of the fire rated cellular radios with i=
t. If you want landline plus cell, then put the landline on line 1 and the =
cell on line 2.

I don't do commercial fire anymore but I seem to remember someone saying th=
at the fire marshal in a local county wont allow that. Seems they only want=
 landline. But it likely all depends on whether the local fire marshal got =
laid last night or not.=20

I also heard about a fire marshal who somehow got to have jurisdiction over=
 two dinky little townships at the same time, and who has decreed that only=
 NICET II installers will be allow to install fire alarm system in the town=
ships. However, even though it takes close to a year to become NICET II qua=
lified, he says his new rules will take effect in a few months.=20
Another self inflated fire asshal with power issues.=20

So.... like ..... there's not going to be any fire alarms installed in his =
towns until the local alarm companies qualify. wot an idiot.