On a search

Hello all,

I am hearing that the 2013 NFPA 72 is saying that two "different"
communication are now required.  As I understand the wordage, that I have
yet to actually read, it means the word "different" applies to a POTS line
and a Wireless Network.

So I thought I would do a little research by asking here.

Does anyone know of a Combo Commercial Fire/Burg panel that provides the
feature of having two different forms of communication.  Meaning having a
built in dialer and GSM module or similar.

Thanks for any input.

Les