Re: Ford Transit Connect? Anyone using them?

On Friday, March 1, 2013 12:11:56 AM UTC-6, Chris wrote:
> Good people of ASA,
>=20
>=20
>=20
> For my next work vehicle... alarm and camera installations, service, site=
 inspections, etc... I was thinking of a 4WD/4x4 with good ground clearance=
 to get through Canadian winters, back roads, steep and icy driveways, resi=
dential construction sites, etc.  Of course, it would also need to be large=
 enough to hold a 6' step ladder in the back for everyday use with a rack o=
n top for larger ladders for occasional use.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Now, however, I hear that my next vehicle may be a Ford Transit Connect.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Is anyone here actually using these for work?  If so, I'd love to hear wh=
at you think of them and what you've done to make them work better.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> - Chris

I could be wrong but I don't think the Transit Connect comes with 4WD does =
it?