Re: Subcontract Frustration

On Mar 5, 5:12=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>...snip...
> BTW - my boss is on my side, shares my frustration but says we're
> contractually obligated to stand the inspection.
>...snip...

Kudos to your boss, and your firm! Impressive that he is willing to
'eat the cost' rather than try to weasel out of it. Sounds like you're
working for a firm with integrity, and a good boss.

Hopefully, with the cost coming out of the sales' accounts, their
tactics will come under the scrutiny of the CEO/CFO and their bonuses
will get dinged, or should.  Perhaps in the future, they'll word the
contracts to include "..client is responsible for any and all costs to
bring the system under regulatory compliance." From which point
onwards, your firm accepts maintenance responsibility.